Friday, October 24, 2014

Agent Exemplaire: Lisa Erbach Vance


In this month's issue of The Big Thrill (the online magazine from International Thriller Writers), author Anthony Franze shines the industry spotlight on literary agent Lisa Erbach Vance.  Lisa and I met at ITW's 2013 ThrillerFest conference, held each July in midtown Manhattan.  We were both attending the conference's "PitchFest" afternoon, which is essentially speed dating with agents.   I was there to get some practice pitching my nearly-completed book, and it was my astoundingly good fortune that Lisa had also chosen to cast her net that year.  She's been a dream of an agent, and I'm honored to call myself one of her clients.  

If you're curious about the daily life of a (very expert, and very busy) literary agent, and how to attract the interest of same, click here for the full profile:

http://www.thebigthrill.org/2014/09/industry-spotlight-literary-agent-lisa-erbach-vance/


No comments:

Post a Comment